The Napsack baby carrier has just arrived at Natural Nursery. You will find an exhaustive description on the website and here is a review of the Napsack baby carrier by Anne, a mum of two.
Before I say anything else, I have to confess that I’m a big fan of baby wraps, especially for young babies. I owned other types of baby slings but never really got around to using them. After my second child was born, a lovely mum kindly gave me a Napsack baby carrier. My immediate reaction was WOW, WOW, WOW!
The Napsack was so comfortable!
– Easy to put on: I managed to pop a sleeping baby in without waking him up. If you know how to tie an apron, you know how to use the Napsack.
– Comfortable for baby: The hourglass shape of the mei tai body wraps around the baby to support his back.
– Comfortable for me: That’s the other originality of the Napsack baby carrier, the straps are shaped and spread the weight effectively around my back, shoulders and hips. I suffer from back pain so that was really important for me.
– Versatile: I like baby slings that fit me (size small) and my partner (size XXXL)! I started using it when my son was a newborn and I’m still using it now he’s more than two. You can fold the mei tai to shorten the body for a baby or extend it for a toddler.
– Perfect for naps: the top of the baby carrier is curved which comes high enough behind the baby’s neck to support it when he sleeps.
Have I mentioned how pretty they are? The classic colour combinations of the Napsack baby carrier fit everything in my wardrobe.