The Boba Wrap is made from a soft yet sturdy cotton knit (95% cotton, 5% spandex) to give a simple to use, comfortable and supportive carrier for your baby.
There a no buckles or straps, simply wrap the sling around yourself and pop your baby in.
The fabric is slightly thicker than some other brands so some parents find it a little more supportive.
The stretch means that you can tie the sling in the morning and pop baby in and out during the day without having to take the wrap off and re-tie it.
Benefits of the Boba Wrap:
- Stretchy wrap baby sling for premature/birth to toddler (35lbs)
- Tie the sling on then pop baby in – much easier than trying to tie a sling around a wriggly baby
- Snug, cuddly sling for newborns yet supportive for older babies and toddlers
- One size – no fiddling with buckles/straps to adjust for a different carrier
- Weight distributed evenly over both shoulders
- Many positions – full instructions included
- Machine washable
- Suitable for breastfeeding
- Ideal for the school run – tie the sling on before you leave the house and then you can pop baby straight into it when you get out of the car and need to take an older sibling into school
For more information about the Boba Baby Wrap and to buy one with free UK postage please visit www.naturalnursery.co.uk/baby-carriers-and-slings/boba-baby-wrap.html