The winner of the bumgenius One-size v4 nappy is comment number 27, Gemma Setters, as chosen using a random number generator. Well done Gemma, drop me an email and we can arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.
This week, we are staying on the washable nappy theme and have a Flip Washable Nappy and insert to give away. The winner can choose their favourite colour from our stock and whether they would like a Stay Dry insert or an organic cotton insert.
Flip washable nappies are taking the nappy world by storm, with their easy to use design, high absorbency, reusable cover and birth to potty fit. A full time kit of the Flip Nappy could cost under £100 and save you up to £12 per week compared to the cost of using disposable nappies.
You can grab yourself lots of entries by:
1. Leaving a comment below answering the following question:
Which is your favourite brand of reusable nappy ?
This will earn you 1 entry.
If you don’t currently use washable nappies, but are thinking about switching, just comment and say which real nappy you have been thinking of using (if you don’t know, just say you haven’t decided yet).
2. Following us on Twitter – just post your Twitter ID as a comment below.
3. Send a Tweet saying “I’ve entered the Fluffy Friday Giveaway by @naturalnursery. You can enter too at www.naturalnurseryblog.co.uk”. You can do this once a day, just comment below every time to let us know that you have done it.
4. Write a review on a product on The Natural Nursery website. Just post a comment below to let us know which product you have reviewed.
5. Spreading the word about this giveaway on other forums and blogs will give one extra entry per share – leave a comment below telling us where you have shared. Please note: we do NOT tolerate spam so any posts deemed to be spam by the forum/blog hosts or us will be disqualified.
6. Signing up to our newsletter at http://www.naturalnursery.co.uk/ and popping a comment below to let us know you are a subscriber.
You may earn as many entries as you like, just remember to make separate comments below for each one (so if you are already a newsletter subscriber, you can still enter by adding a comment below telling us).
Next Friday (28th January) we will choose a number at random from all comments left by 4pm and will post up the winner.