The winner of the Swimming Nappy is comment number 26, Anna, as chosen using a random number generator. Well done Anna, drop me an email and we can arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.
Mother Ease are one the the best selling reusable nappies in the UK – they adjust to fit babies from around 8lbs to 35lbs and are lovely and slim fitting.
You can grab yourself lots of entries by:
1. Leaving a comment below answering the following question:
When did you start swimming with your baby?
This will earn you 1 entry.
2. Following us on Twitter – just post your Twitter ID as a comment below.
3. Send a Tweet saying “I’ve entered the Fluffy Friday Giveaway by @naturalnursery. You can enter too at www.naturalnurseryblog.co.uk”. You can do this once a day, just comment below every time to let us know that you have done it.
4. Becoming a fan of our Facebook page – and we do extra comps and special offers there too. Just post a comment below letting us know that you are a fan.
5. Posting “I’ve entered the Fluffy Friday Give away by @naturalnursery. You can enter too at www.naturalnurseryblog.co.uk” on your Facebook will earn you one extra entry per week – just post a comment below letting us know when you have done it.
6. Uploading a photo of you or your little one in or using any of the products that we sell at The Natural Nursery to our Facebook page – one entry per week, don’t forget to post a comment below telling us that you have done this.
7. Write a review on a product on The Natural Nursery website. Just post a comment below to let us know which product you have reviewed.
8. Spreading the word about this giveaway on other forums and blogs will give one extra entry per share – leave a comment below telling us where you have shared. Please note: we do NOT tolerate spam so any posts deemed to be spam by the forum/blog hosts or us will be disqualified.
9. Signing up to our newsletter at http://www.naturalnursery.co.uk/ and popping a comment below to let us know you are a subscriber.
You may earn as many entries as you like, just remember to make separate comments below for each one (so if you are already a newsletter subscriber, you can still enter by adding a comment below telling us).
On Friday 11th March, we will choose a number at random from all comments left by 4pm and will post up the winner.