To celebrate Alexl’s win, we have 25% off our full range of Sophie la Giraffe toys today.
This week’s prize is a gorgeous organic cotton baby sleepgown with sweet woodland print design, worth £15.00.
I love babygowns, my daughter almost lived in them when she was a baby. They are so comfortable for baby’s to wear and they make nappy changes so easy no fiddly poppers to deal with in the middle of the night.
The gown is available in sizes to fit from newborn to 6 months (but they usually last even longer).
This week, we have 25% off our range of organic baby clothes, so you can grab a bargain even if you don’t win AND our FREE UK postage offer is valid for a few more days.
You can grab yourself lots of entries by:
1. Leaving a comment below answering the following question: Why is buying organic cotton baby clothes important to you? If you don’t buy organic baby clothing, you can also enter by telling us why. This will earn you 1 entry.
2. Following us on Twitter – just post your Twitter ID as a comment below.
3. Send a Tweet saying “I’ve entered the Fluffy Friday Giveaway by @naturalnursery. You can enter too at www.naturalnurseryblog.co.uk”. You can do this once a day, just comment below every time to let us know that you have done it.
4. Write a review on a product on The Natural Nursery website. Just post a comment below to let us know which product you have reviewed.
5. Spreading the word about this giveaway on other forums and blogs will give one extra entry per share – leave a comment below telling us where you have shared. Please note: we do NOT tolerate spam so any posts deemed to be spam by the forum/blog hosts or us will be disqualified.
6. Signing up to our newsletter at www.naturalnursery.co.uk and popping a comment below to let us know you are a subscriber.
You may earn as many entries as you like, just remember to make separate comments below for each one.
Next Friday (10th December) we will choose a number at random from all comments left by 5pm and will post up the winner.