Frugi organic baby clothing is among our favourite, and our best sellers too. The high quality organic cotton makes the Frugi fair trade clothes incredibly soft and strong. Along with the unisex design, it means that you can start shopping before your baby is born and can pass their clothes to younger siblings.
All Frugi fair trade clothes are cut a little bigger for reusable nappies and extra wiggle room.
Frugi has introduced the new Seafari sleepsuit, a playful twist on the old safari print favourite. The cute designs and cheerful colours make it a favourite with the children too. “My little boy learnt to say animal names by pointing at his sleepsuit in the morning”, says Laura.
Why choose Frugi organic baby clothing:
- Frugi is renowed for high quality organic cotton
- Unisex designs hard to find on the high street
- Nickle free poppers to crotch and legs for safety
- Comfortable Ribbed neck and cuffs
- Generous cut
- Organic baby clothing lasts and lasts and lasts
- Available from newborn to 24 months.
All Frugi/Cut4Cloth fair trade clothes are:
- Ethically manufactured.
- Made using 100% organic cotton hand picked in rural India in a government declared Bio-Zone and will soon carry Soil Association certification.
- Help support the environment via donations to efforts that protect and restore our natural environment.
- Unbleached or coloured using environmentally responsible dyes.
- Wash and wear fantastically due to its superb quality.
Warning, this blog post is ever so slightly biased! We have been working with Frugi (and Cut4Cloth) for years and have always been very impressed with the the quality of the clothes and the ethics of the company.