Caroline sent us this review of the Luxury Lambskin
“A really beautiful quality baby lambskin. These are invaluable for floor, pram, camping, hot days, cold days, comfort and happiness. Cannot recommend highly enough! 5/5″
These Merino lambskins are especially soft and silky and have already been winning praise from customers who were unhappy with other brands.
They are generously sized at around 80cm long and come in a pretty cream colour.
These lambskins won a Sliver Award in the Practical Preschool awards and were featured in The Daily Mail “10 of the best child soothers” article.
- Super soft Merino lambskin for extra comfort for your baby, not from coarser sheep’s skins
- FREE from pesticides, formaldehyde and chrome
- Corresponds with the guidelines of the International Association Natural Textile Industry (IVN) for safe tanning process and meets UK fire regulations
- Easy to wash: machine washable on 30 degrees C wool cycle and suitable for tumble drying
Lambskins have been used for centuries to calm & soothe babies. Many children form an attachment with their lambskin which in turn makes various transitions in their life easier, for example settling at nursery or granny’s for the first time.
Premature babies have been found to gain weight faster.
Benefits of natural sheepskin
Naturally fire-retardant, naturally resilient, absorbs moisture, insulates against both heat and cold, safe – if baby rolls onto her front, she can breathe through the wool fibres.
Why use a lambskin with your baby?
- Can be taken anywhere and gives baby a sense of comfort and security
- Can be used in a cot, crib, moses basket, pram or on the floor
- The soft touch of wool calms and soothes baby and enhances baby’s sleep
- Keeps baby warm in winter and cool in summer
- Soft and gentle on a baby’s skin
- They are hygienically clean and anti-bacterial