When all your friends and relatives start having babies at the same time, finding ideas for a lovely new baby gift within your budget can be a stretch.
We’re giving you a hand with 10 ideas under £10:
- The Noo-Noo comforter is an adorable new baby gift. It is made of 100% ultra soft felted lamb wool. The baby will enjoy rubbing his fingers through the tactile embroidery, appliqué, loops and booble. It comes in a pretty white gift box. £7.19
- A new baby gift doesn’t have to just for the newborn stage. Your friends will be happy to take it out when their baby has reached the stage. Toddlers love the Orchard Toys in particular the puzzles. The bright colours and cheerful designs catch the children’s attention. The pieces are chunky enough for toddlers to handle easily. From £4.80
- A Powell Craft toy bag is another pretty new baby gift. It is available in various shapes. Decorated with an adorable little teddy, it will make a delightful addition to a baby’s nursery. From £4.99
- A dazzle wooden toy rattle will keep baby entertain for hours on the play mat or in the buggy. When baby is teething he will be able to chew on the wooden toy. £9.95
- A soft toy box will also be a hit with a baby boy. The soft case contains a hammer, a wrench and a screwdriver. The Legler company supports the work of MÉDECINS SANS FRONTIÈRES who help people in need, regardless of their creed, colour or political conviction. £5.86
- The Baby Shapes book set has been developed by The Children’s Project, dedicated to supporting the family and improved outcomes for children. These simple books are specially developed to interest a baby from birth. Baby Shapes 1 & 2, use very simple (through to more complex) bold graphic shapes. £6.99
- You can also find ideas for a new new baby gift at budget prices in our sale area. We have selected for example this adorable newborn baby girl organic dress. At ££4.99, it would make an adorable present.
- The Organic Cotton Farm Print Trouser Shirt Set is another ultra cute outfit which would be a lovely new baby gift. £8.99
- The babysense Lala CD is a thoughtful idea: the slow rhythmical lilt of traditional lullabies is soothing, helping babies to fall asleep with greater ease. £9.75
- Taggies start from the simple idea that babies are often more interested in the toy’s tag that the actual toy. The soft toy has little tags, loops and rings on which baby can pull, chew or bite. £8.80
Here are our 10 ideas for a new baby gift under £10. Many of them would be equally suitable for baby boy or a baby girl so you can order them in advance and save even more.