There are some excellent value organic baby care options, for organic shampoo in particular. Organic shampoo uses pure, natural and certified organic ingredients.
Why buy organic shampoo?
- It is gentle on the skin
- It is gentle on the hair
- Gentle on the environment: ingredients are either naturally occurring in nature, like sodium chloride and honey, or grown according to strict organic standards.
- Gentle on your nose: natural baby products are very delicately scented as to not interfere your baby’s natural sense of smell.
- It can be used by the whole family, for baby, children and grown-ups alike
- It is suitable for people with sensitive skins or skin conditions. If you are not sure whether a particular product is suitable for your skin condition, check with your health practitioner.
- Organic baby care products contain no nasty chemicals like Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) Sodium laureth sulphate (SLES), artificial fragrances, parabens, phthalates, ethyl alcohol, GMO’s and artificial foaming agents. The chemicals not only irritate your skin, they are absorbed by your body. The SLS acts as a penetration enhancer, increasing the amount of toxic chemicals absorbed.
- Organic products tend to be concentrated, so you only need to use a little of shampoo.
- Wherever possible, organic shampoo uses recycled and recyclable packaging.
- Not tested on animals
- Most organic shampoo is suitable for vegetarians and some are suitable for vegans.