These beautiful and bright fleece liners are shaped to fit comfortably inside a cloth nappy. They are made in Exeter by Eccobots.
Fleece liners work well inside all real nappies as they are soft against your baby’s skin and help to keep the wet away from the bottom, meaning a more comfortable baby.
To win a set of 10 washable fleece liners:
Tell us how reusable fleece liners will make your nappy changing easier. You might get some ideas from the product description at http://www.naturalnursery.co.uk/washable-nappy-accessories/fleece-liner-for-real-nappy-10-pk.html
- To get more entries just tell people about the competition,share it on Facebook, Twitter or blogs (one more entry per place)
- Like the Natural Nursery Facebook page (an extra entry)
- You must let us know how many entries you are claiming and where you have told people in the comments otherwise we won’t know how many entries to allocate you.
- The draw will be held after the 30th April 2012 and the winners will be notified by email.
- By entering you are allowing us to use your top tips in other blog posts and on Natural Nursery sites.
- This prize draw is only open to people in Europe, sorry!
- The winner will be chosen using random.org