If there is one exciting thing about running a business, it is opening the boxes we receive from our suppliers. The toys, the clothes are all so soft and beautiful, we enjoy picturing how our customers will enjoy them.
This week, we are particularly blessed with delightful additions to the range.
Sophie the Giraffe is one of your favourites. Did you know that it now comes with a delightful gift set, ideal for a new baby gift. The gift set comes with the classic Sophie the Giraffe, an adorable mini-giraffe on a keyring. Sophie the Giraffe and the baby giraffe can be placed in a little carry bag made of 100% cotton. The bag is also embroidered with ‘My Memories’. It also has space to add the child’s name and date of birth. Sophie the Giraffe, the baby giraffe and the bag come in a cute little gift box that can be reused to store other baby treasures.
Why do babies love Sophie the Giraffe?
- It’s made from natural rubber (from the Hevea tree). The rubber is ultra soft and flexible, making it easy for babies to grab, chew, and play with. Its natural scent helps baby identify his or her toy.
- It is light and easy for little hands to hold and squeeze. Sophie makes a laughing squeak when baby presses her tummy.
- It contains no harmful chemicals, it is free from PVC, phthalate or vinyl. Even the colours are non-toxic and use food-grade paints.
- This makes Sophie the Giraffe the ideal toy to chew and suck.
- No wonder 9 out 10 babies in France receive a Sophie as a new baby gift.
- It is suitable from birth to 12 months and above. It’s approximately 17cm (7″) tall.
Sophie the Giraffe was born in France in 1967 and quickly became an essential new baby toy. Over 20 million have been sold, yet the company remains true to its ideals – she is traditionally made by hand in a secret process that involves 14 separate stages.
Sophie the Giraffe is an adorable new baby gift, a lovely teething toy.