When it comes to nappies, quality is essential. You want to be able to use, wash, dry the nappies day in and day out for years on. They can be used with a first child, then passed on to a younger sibling or sold on.
Motherease nappies fit the bill: quality, convenience and durability. The Motherease nappies are among the most popular nappies, and rightly so. You will need a nappy and an outer waterproof wrap, both available from Motherease.
Advantages of the Mother ease nappies:
- One size from birth to potty (8-35lbs / 3.5-16kgs)
- Reasonably priced
- Excellent resistance to washing and drying
- Very good resale value
- Soft stretchy fabric available in standard cotton, bamboo or organic cotton
- The organic Mother ease nappy has been voted best new organic non-food product by the Soil Association.
- Snap-in a liner for extra absorbency at night
- One size nappies can look a bit bulky on newborns
- and can be outgrown by very big toddlers before potty training
To make nappy changes easier, you can add a flushable nappy liner. Mother ease offers an all-in-one nappy, ideal for quick nappy changes, to make the life of the child-minder easier or convince a reluctant partner that reusable nappies are just as easy as disposable nappies. For added comfort, the Mother ease ‘Dry’ nappy has polyester inner layer that allows urine through to keep baby’s skin dry.
You can’t go wrong with the Mother ease reusable nappies!
Do you use Mother ease nappies, let us know what you think of them. If you have some photos of your baby wearing Motherease reusable nappies, we’d love to feature them on the blog.